Friday, November 20, 2009

ஆபீசெல் காம வெறி

Enticing Moments

Laavanya


Date Published

06/09/2009


Office


Author E mail

laavanyashankar@ymail.com


Hi wonderful KE readers. Good Day to All of you. I just explored KE recently for the past 6 months. Allow me to share my experience but before that I hope you get a cuppa and relax as my story is quite long. I'm Laavanya, age 37 (name changed). Im a divorcee. I divorced my husband because I wanted to give him the freedom. He left to Australia to work promising to take me along after a year of our marriage. Things became a little cranky as he kept delaying. Finally he broke the news to me that he fell in love with an Australian Indian girl there and he confessed that he is too emotionally attached to her and have already promised to marry her. Like other wives, I did not create any havoc. What's the point of fighting when the man I married has no more love for me. We agree to part peacefully. He thanked me profusely for being so understanding. He promised to help me financially whenever I needed. I bid him goodbye at the airport. Off he went. We were only married for 2 years. No kids. No commitment. There was no sign of him through phone calls or mails. He is very happy there I think. For once, I felt my future was bleak. But I had to survive. My family were very pissed with my hasty decision and called me idiot for sacrificing my life. I had no energy to defend myself. My only resort then was my education. I have a Business Ads and IT degree. I resigned my existing job in Madurai. Joined Delhi just for a breath of fresh air, with new people and especially new friends who don’t know my background. All I wished for was to be alone. I was lucky to have secured a job in one of the Multinational Company there. I did not want to stay in hostels or with big female groups. I wanted to explore my life for once and catch up on all my beautiful youth life which I have suppressed for the sake of customs, tradition, etc. I felt like a free bird. I manage to rent a small house at the outskirt of the city as I did not like to stay in rooms with family. Im an indipendent woman and sometimes my neighbours used to be puzzled as to how I could live alone. I did not reveal my background. I told them Im a widow. God Forbid but I guess that was the right thing to say at that moment of all the rough patches I went through. I did not leave any emergency contact for my family for fear that they would track me. But once in a while I would call to check if things were alright. My inlaws were totally not bothered about my whereabouts as they were too mesmerized with their new daughter in law's everflowing showers of dollars from Australia. God Bless Them! For the first month at my office, I did not communicate much with people in the office especially the women. My immediate boss Mr. Venkat is a 45 year old man from Andhra. He is a very pleasant and dynamic man with high profesionalism. He normally doesn’t talk much to me but I notice him ogling at me whenever I did not face him. Anyway, he did not make any advances at me. I only wore chudithaar to work, but mine are mostly custom made so it clings to my body showing all the curves. I'm about 165cm Tall, 60kg and Im not going to over exagerate my figure. Well, Im 36-29-37. Im not milky fair as how all the KE heroines are always fantasized. I'm of medium complexion with sharp features. But most of my colleagues find it impossible to believe Im 37 as I possess quite an attractive figure with an outstanding butt. Thanks to my religious Yoga practice every morning. Of course some married men would pass naughty or fliry! Looks at me when I walk pass to go to the washroom or to the cafetaria. And well, the women, being great critiques, are always waiting for a mishap or blunder to happen to me so that they could spend their tea time well occupied gossipping. I have decided to uphold a professional profile with them. But since they know that I'm a widow ( that’s what I told them too), they would normally give me a pathetic look. Aaaahh! Who cares. One day, I was at my boss'es File Room tracking some important files to be updated. The File Room is a small room located inside his main room and normally it is invisible from outside. I kept the door a jar but I guessed Mr Venkat was too busy on the phone and unaware that I was in the room. He walked into the room looking very gloomy with his handphone on his ears. He threw himself on the reclining chair and set the phone on Speaker mode before I could stop him. From the phone I could hear a rough female voice shouting in anger fuming all kind of embarrassing words and warning him not to switch off. I quickly clasped my ears with my hands to avoid listening. My gosh,,, its just too much to take. I did not get to see his face as he turned his chair to face the wall. I was so nervous and my legs were trembling in fear. It is totally my stupidity not to leave the File Room door opened wide or even to signal him that Im around. Anyway.. Things happened too fast and I could not avoid it. After about 10 minutes trapped in the room, I came out after making sure that he is no more on the phone. I opened the File Room door and slowly paced near his table. He was still unaware. I slowly murmured " Aheemmmm! Excuse me Mr Venkat, Im so sorry sir, I had no time to inform you I Was in the File Room. Don't worry Sir, I did not hear your conversation. But please please pardon me for intruding. I did not meant to! Only after uttering the last sentence I looked at him. I was totally shocked and startled to see him in that condition. He was looking straight at me.. And crying silently. Oh God… if there is anything more heartbreaking in this world.. It is to see a very authoritative man crying…moreso in his office infront of his employee! Again.. My feet trembled and I did not know what to do. Sir… Please cool down and relax. I quickly fecthed him a cold drink from his mini fridge. As I walked nearer to him to pass the cup, in the nick of time, he grabbed my hips, hugged me tight, burried his face on my abdomen and started to cry like a child, hugging me tight. Oh dear… that was the most difficult situation for me to handle. I had mixed feelings. At one point, I was so nervous that anyone would sneak and see us both in this situation. Another part of my entire body was jolted with his manly firm touch. Anyway at that moment, I prayed hard so that no one enters the room or else they would spin an entire new drama title out of this. I slowly held his head, like patting a crying child, pat his shoulder, gave him a consoling hugg, made him release me. I held his face with both my palms, I looked straight into his eyes. " Mr Venkat… Im sorry I don’t know what you are going through… but please Sir.. Control your emotion. This is office. It is very unpleasant for people to see you crying and hugging me like this. Im just your employee sir.". " He held both my hands. Kissed them. The moment, I felt his heavy thick moustache planting a kiss on my forehands, I shivered in pleasure but I did not show any form of emotional transaction and pretended to be poised and handled the situation professionally. I slowly released my hands from his captive and pat his shoulder. ' Take care. You can talk later! " Laavanya.. Please I need to talk to someone. Im so depressed. I think the only person whom I can trust and rely is YOU. Please don’t reject my offer Laavanya . Please! Mr Venkat was begging me. First time I heard him using such a passionate tone. " Alright, sure I will. I will do what I can to help you Sir.. But not here. " " Sure, I have an assigned you to go to our Khanpur office for a Human Resource Training. The training is on coming Thursday and Friday but I want you to stay over on Friday night. I will reach there Friday evening and I will drive you back home. Please don’t tell anyone alright. He did not wait for my reply and neither did he ask if its okay for me to see him privately. But the strange thing is instead of feeling nervous about meeting a stranger, I was actually excited and looking forward. I pretended nothing happened and went back home as usual after office. Indeed I was secretly waiting for the day to meet him. It was Monday then. Tuesday and Wednesday moved impatiently. On Wednesday evening, I took a train to Khanpur. Mr Venkat called managed to catch me at the train station. He handed me an address. " This is my house in Khanpur. I always stay there during my official trips. Don't worry. I hope you will trust me. Im seeing you there not to have fun or misuse you. I just need a soul to talk to Laavanya. Please understand me!", he pleaded. Somewhat, the solemn look in his eyes yearned for my acceptance. I smiled at him. He handed me some food and drink and left. The training sessions on Thursday went fine. The HR Manager, Mr Jeevan insist that I join him for dinner. I declined. He offered to drive me to the town to show me around. I rejected with a smile. I could see that he was trying his best compromising skills to persuade me. I don’t find it abnormal. He was the only Tamilian there surrounded by mostly Punjabi and Bengoli girls He was excited to see a lady of his own origin. I just accepted his invitation for tea, chatted on daily matters and I requested to go home early. He wanted to know where I was staying. I just lied and said I have an aunt staying in Saket. He was restless. Anyway.. None of his attempts attracted me as my mind was vigorously wondering whats in store for me with Mr Venkat. Would he have reached the house? What is he actually up to? Would he treat me well and not immediately make advances? Thousands of doubts were spiralling my mind. As a matter of fact I was ready for some sensual romance. At age 45, Mr Venkat had a real stout appearance. He is dark but has a very charming set of eyes that can melt any soul. His well trimmed beard and thick moustache did turn me on the last time he kissed my hand. He is about 5 inch taller than me. Good height. And of course, I m yearning for him to hold me, waiting for his muscled arms to coop me in one swing of a hug. " Mem saab, ! " The auto driver has already reached the destination. He looked puzzled as the house is quite secluded from the rest. I got down with my suitcase. Looked at the address. Yes, house number 203. There was a car parked at the porch. I was elated. The thought that Mr Venkat is already home made me feel secured. I took a slow pace. Every step of mine seemed weaker. My hands trembled, struggling to hold my luggage. I suddenly felt a cold strike in my nerves. I knocked the door. Mr Venkat opened it. He looked absolutely charming in his Opal Green Kurtha and black pants. He smiled cheerfully and said." Laavanya, at last you are here for me!' He held my left hand and gracefully pulled me in. I smiled coyfully. Still nervous. He looked me straight into my eyes and said" Why are your hands so cold Laavanya? Are you scared or nervous? Alright I understand. This is the first time for you being so casual with me. Its okay Laavanya. There is ample time for us to get to know each other. Come, you look tired. Go and refresh yourself. I have bought dinner for both of us. Okay Sir, " I replied. " Please Laavanya. Just call me Venkat. " " I will try ! I obliged. " The house looked simple yet elegant. There wasn’t much décor. But I was totally taken aback with the lucsious wooden finishing of the bedroom. I looked at him. I guessed he understood my doubt. " I built this house with a very strong believe that someday Im going to retire peacefully and live with a partner of my choice. ! Go on. Don’t waste time. Get ready for dinner. " He rushed me. I enjoyed a nice warm bath and decided to dress myself in my favorite marron saree. It drapes immaculately to my body, revealing my deep curvacious hip and outstanding back. I just applied some lipstick, let my hair loose with an enchanting hair spray and a very earthy splash of cologne on my neck and cleavage. As I walked towards the dining room, I saw Venkat in the kitchen preparing the cutleries. From behind, his muscular body and the position he was standing with his arms raised above the cabinet turned me on. I boldly walked near him. " Let me help you …. Venkatt! I stressed his name. He was astonished to see me in that exotic transparent saree because I normally never let me shoulder length hair loose. For a minute, his eyes were glued to my boobs. The transparent saree which I let loose to my arms revealed quite a generous portion of my low neck blouse. In the dim orange light, my brownish skin was glowing. I could sense he was a little attracted to my perfume. “ Mmmm, it’s a real treat to see you like this here! You look gorgeous Laavanya. “ I smiled and said “ You look dashing Venkat.! “ Mmmm, let us start dinner. I helped him to carry the plates and dishes to the dining table. He walked behind me admiring my poised gentle feminine walk. I knew he is watching me from behind. Back from college days, I am well known for turning heads due to my very feminine cat walking style. “ I asked Venkat to sit down and served him first. Asking him politely if he wants this or that. I sat beside him on his right, very close to him. Actually I was very hungry. I knew it is very rude but I started eating without realizing that he haven’t had even a scoop of the food. He kept looking at me? “ Venkat, why aren’t you eating.? ” I asked passionately. “ Laavanya, for the first time after 10 years I have a soul who served dinner on my plate.” His voice sounded husky and I realized he was too emotional. “ Hey Venkat.. That’s why Im here dear… to share your agony. Come here.. Lets finish eating first.!” I stood up, took the food from his plate and started to feed him. Tears started rolling from his eyes as he could not control his emotions. “ Venkat my dear .. Don’t cry daa! I started to sound very loving with him. I combed his hair with my left hand fingers, clutched his head to my chest… planted a kiss on his forehead. He felt so pacified! We both finished eating. I told him to wash his hands and I cleared the table and washed the dishes. As I was washing the dishes.. My mind was busy roaming for all the logicality behind this relationship. “ What am I doing? Where is this going to take us? … then the very next moment my heart consoled my brain… Its Alright……its destiny. If God has sent me to this man to show all the empathy and unconditional love.. Well let it be. After all, let me do something useful to uplift any single soul on this earth before I die! After all, Love is not a Nuclear Weapon. Suddenly, I felt a warm hand draping my waist. I quickly dropped the utensils I was washing. His warm breath and the his musk cologne triggered my hormones. I felt hot flush of blood traveling vigorously to my sensitive parts. I dropped my body against him and held his neck with my right hand. “ Laavanya… I don’t know what to say either. But right now at this moment.. I truly feel being loved and I see you as my wife.. My loving wife. Please Laavanya. Please be my wife for this two days . I will never forget this moment till I die. Please shower me with all your love. I adore you. I started falling for you after a week observing you. I need you as my soul partner Laavanya! He turned me and hugged me tight. I too hugged him with all my passion. I can sense that he is genuine by the tight grip of his hands and the way he handled me so softly. He planted a deep kiss on my lips. I closed my eyes…. Wanting it more. I truly enjoyed his passionate way of kissing and darting his tongue deep. Oh how I love to be touched and kissed like this. My body was burning in heat to enjoy this moment. Left untouched for almost a year.. I just couldn’t control my lust. He slowly relieved himself. Held my hips and gracefully walked me to the couch. I made him a glass of milk. I sat on the edge of the couch and made him lie on my lap. He did. I slowly massaged his head. He told me his entire personal background. Married to a typical Andhra lady, his life was in terrible doldrums. Soon after his son was born, about 10 years back, his business went bankrupt and his wife almost left him. His father in law offered to help him financially and that was when his wife took control of his life. She started dictating terms for him as he took a very long time to revive his business. She started humiliating him and embarrassing him in front of her family and that has almost become a routine. Though things are settled now, his wife’s rumble hasn’t stopped as she is from a wealthy family and she is really pressuring him to earn millions like her other brothers and brother in laws who are all wealthy businessman. They are all business tycoons and part of their next generation have already moved to USA and Canada. Recently, his wife’s niece got married in London and Venkat wasn’t able to put up to his wife’s demand to buy diamond necklace for her niece. She furiously fight with him over the phone and left to London with the help of her brothers. She is yet to return. Its almost a month. Venkat’s only son is studying in a matriculation in Hyderabad. “ This house belongs to my best friend. He was a bachelor. He is the only one who knows my background. He was fighting with cancer. He called me up to continue the payment for this house and transfer the ownership to my name. He passed away 3 years ago. My wife is not aware of this house. Im keeping it secretly with a very strong hope I would meet someone special someday! “ My in laws don’t antagonize me but at the same time they pretend as if I don’t exist. Its all because of my wife. She has totally tarnished my dignity. Although my income is good now, she is never satisfied. For the past 5 years, when I go home. There is not even a soul to welcome me, offer me tea or serve me dinner. I sleep alone, eat alone and whenever I need anything, the servant does in for me. My wife doesn’t communicate with me unless it is really necessary. All my chores are done by my servant. Its good that my son is not with us. Otherwise I don’t know how to explain to him about the coldness in our relationship. If I wish, I could always get a woman to satisfy myself. I wont deny that I hadn’t had any. But that is not enough for me. I need someone to care for me. Show me affection. Love me and for once respect me as a man!” He burried his face deeper under my breast. Then looked up at me , lifting my face with his right palm, he said …Laavanya, for the past 2 years…. I have been yearning for a soulmate to care for me at old age.. When I saw you, My heart told me that you are the ONE! “ Please Laavanya.. Im not saying this for fun. Im not young. Neither are you! Please accept my offer. I know you too don’t have anyone. Why would you want to spend your old age alone. Why not shower all your passion and love for this man? He gazed passionately into my eyes. I kissed his forehead. “ Venkat… I leave it to God. I hope I am not making the wrong decision.! He woke up, pulled me up, held my hands and promised “ Laavanya…. You are a loving woman. You are so motherly. I need you. I promise I will always protect you. I swear upon my mother! He hugged me tight and kissed me all over my neck. His thick moustache and the roughness of his beard totally turned me on. I was so hot and horny. While kissing, he removed my saree pally and started roaming his lips all over my cleavage, and softly biting my nipples. I let out a soft moan. I hugged him tight. I guessed he understood my body language. He removed my saree and carried me to the bedroom. My God ! I gasped. This man is really stout and strong. He carried me to his beautiful room and lay me on his bed romantically. He turned the dim light, AC, latched the room door. He removed his Kurtha and pants. I was shy to see him seminude. He is very hairy . I love men with a lot of hair on the chest. He pulled my hand and took me to the dressing table to face the mirror. He made me stand in front of the mirror. He stood behind me, inserted his hands from my side, started pressing my boobs. I leaned on him, closed my eyes. He noticed the strong expression of my face through the mirror. He planted soft kisses on my neck. It’s the most sensitive area in my body. I moaned again , clasping his manhood from behind my back. He was so hard and big too. He slowly unhooked my saree blouse and skirt. Leaving me in two piece. In the glowing dim red light… he was so horny to see my curvacious body. He bit all over my shoulder, back and slowly darted his mouth to the front part of my pussy. I was already wet. He truly turned me on with his passionate love bites in my love valley. He stood up, went behind me and removed my lacy red bra. He was mesmerized with my firm but big breasts with sharp nipples. He fondled and mauled my breasts making me moan like crazy. Then came the most sensational moment. He knelt down, lifted my right let and placed it on the coffee table, slowly he licked my pussy. I kept it shaved with minimal hairline. My entire body shuddered in pleasure. I just could not keep myself balanced. He knew that. He carried me to the bed. He spread his body on me and arted to lick my entire body. He roamed his hungry mouth vigorously into my pussy, I let out the loudest moan when he finally slurped my juice as I kept squirting. He slowed down. It was my turn. I feasted on him romantically exploring his entire big and tough body. He gently massaged my back and played his finger on my love valley as I spend my time exploring his ‘Big Man’. I had an idea. I scanned around the room and saw a fruit basket. “ Just a second Venkat”! In seconds, I came back with a bunch of grapes. I smashed the grapes on his abdomen covering all over his cock. I slowly licked the juice and the sweet taste of the grapes made me suck him deeper and vigorously in a rhythmic mode. On and off, I licked his balls, and ran my tongue up and down his roots. He was totally in heaven. I leaned over him to suck his nipples, and as I came back to the original position.. He was so hard and he pulled me… I can’t stand it anymore Laavanya.. Don’t waste it. I want to cum inside you. He made me stand in doggy position, facing the mirror. Slowly he penetrated my already very slippery valley. As he inserted his cock, he saw the pleasure in my face as I was biting my lips and moaning. He rocked me gently first to make me comfortable. I was getting too heated up.. And I wanted him to fuck me harder. I rammed my butt onto his dick. He understood my needs and started nailing me hard. On the mirror, he enjoyed seeing my breasts jiggling and the sound of my endless moan filled the room. After the session was over, I woke up. Refreshed myself . Wore a sexy lingerie and made him a cold drink. Then we talked and I was massaging his feet. He was very touched. As it was almost 12 midnight. I was tired . We slept . When I woke in the morning, I realize that he slept the entire night clutching me closely to him. The smell of Venkat’s breath was soothing to me. I felt a sense of protection and security to fell his mastiff body enveloping me. I have made up my mind. I don’t mind if he doesn’t marry me. But I wish to spend the rest of my life with him like this. I slowly freed myself from him. Had my shower. Got dressed for the training. Fixed him a very light breakfast. I woke him. When he opened his eyes… his face was sparkling with happiness. “ Wake up darling… I have to go for the training. I made you breakfast dear. Mmm come on daa . Be a good boy and wake up.” I patted his back like waking up a nursery going child. I could see that he loved being pampered like that. I walked to the kitchen to make coffee. I could hear footsteps. I knew he is slowly pacing towards me. He hugged me from behind and inhaled the jasmine on my head deeply. I turned and kissed and hugged him. He was emotionally very elated to see my bright face with bindi and vibhuti. The aroma of incense stick vapourating from the altar further soothed his heart. “ Laavanya… he whispered passionately… I have found the soulmate of my life. I really really thank God.! I pulled him to the living room coffee table. Made him sit on the sofa , served him breakfast and said..Be a good boy till I return this evening okay daa! “He shook his head like a school boy obeying to his Miss. My heart also really yearns to spend another beautiful evening with him. But how many evening can I spend with him like this.? Is this going to be a one night stand? I was very worried that this beautiful relationship that I found very late in my life will end abruptly. But God still loved me. Venkat arrange for me to be transferred to Khanpur branch. He traveled once a week for a year. 2 years later, then his wife demanded for a divorce as she wanted to settle down in USA with her entire clan. Venkat happily granted her the divorce. His son had learned to accept the fact. He visits his father once a while as he too had obtained Green Card to work in the States. It has been 3 years since Venkat and I live a peaceful harmonious life under a roof. He married me. We decided not to have any kids coz I have the most committed duty of taking care of one adorable child… Venkat. As days pass by he had become more childish and never spent a day without me. I m so happy and thank the GOD for finally granting me a peaceful life with a very loving and passionate husband. Nevertheless, our sex life never faded. We enjoyed sex in all the parts of the house. Sometimes, even naughtily sneaking outside the garden on rainy days. I never knew that elderly men have such great sexual appetite. Once we were driving home from a late nite dinner, and he finger fucked me while driving. It was the most craziest thing we did. Whenever we traveled far, we would opt for 1st class train coach on midnights. Ohh, how I love to be relished by Venkat! I hope to get comments from you all. Thank You Laavanya (Mail to : laavanyashankar@ymail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment